Sunday, October 25, 2009

I Love My Munchkins!

I am so excited for Halloween this year! Connor is starting to get the concept and he loves all of the decorations. I know he is going to love trick or treating! Connor is a football player and Mason is a monkey. Connor is so excited about his football outfit. He loves when I put it on him and he screams when I have to take it off. I call Mason my little monkey, so it only made sense to dress him up like one. I was going to make the boys Thing 1 and Thing 2 from Dr. Seuss, but I never got the time to make the costumes. It has been a little crazy since Mike had his surgery. There is always next year!





3 comments:

Erin said...

Those pictures turned out so cute!

Ryan and Candice Nelson said...

Just saw these, love them!

Ryan and Candice Nelson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.