
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Vegas!!!
Michael and I just got back from a wonderful trip to Vegas. Luckily for us we were able to take my parents along, so we were able to do family things during the day and go out on the town at night! It was so nice to have some alone time with Mike every night! That is something you take for granted before you have kids! We saw the show "La Reve" at the Wynn. That was the most amazing show and I would highly recommend it! We bought tickets for my parents as well on a separate night, and they also loved it! Connor had a great time at the aquarium,the Lion Habitat, and the M&M factory. I think those were his favorites! It was so fun to experience everything with him now that he is old enough to enjoy those things!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
we also just experienced vegas through a child's eyes!! so different and still so fun!! your boys are adorable =)
Looks like you had a lot of fun! Cute pictures!
What cute pictures! I found your blog through Candice's so I hope you don't mind me reading your posts.
Post a Comment